Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Headaches

For the past week or so I have felt a little bit, well, UNpregnant.

I haven't really had morning sickness (I know, I'm lucky right?), but to be honest the lack of symptoms kind of freaks me out!

I mean, I should feel pregnant right?!

You know, have that glowy I'm creating a miracle feeling?



Well it occurred to me this morning when I woke up with a headache - yet again - that that IS my pregnancy symptom. I've had a headache daily for nearly two weeks now.



Up until today I had chalked it up to bad work lighting and staring at a computer screen all day.

Well DOY! Maybe my pregnancy brain is setting in frighteningly early folks?



So I guess that's it. Constant headaches. That's my pregnancy symptom.

Which when I think about it isn't all that shocking. I mean, I've always been prone to headaches right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.