Sunday, May 30, 2010

Purple Nurple

There I was minding my own business relaxing on the back porch after a long day of slave labor (okay okay. "yard work") when I was attacked!

Brandon decided that my new super sized cha-cha's were just too tempting so he decided to give one of them a playful little pinch. WRONG!

I was so surprised that what happened next can only be explained as frightening. I proceeded to both laugh and cry hysterically. For ten minutes.

All the while Brandon is staring at me with a bemused and slightly terrified look on his face.

I don't think he fully comprehends the sensitivity that is involved with the pregnancy boob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.