Friday, June 4, 2010

The Cat is out of the BAG!

...Or should I say the Baby is out of the bag??
I simply couldn't keep it in any longer!
I'm happy to say that my parents took it better than I anticipated (I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting, but WOOOOOOO! none-the-less!)
It appears that everyone is as excited as I am!

Now I have to tackle the daunting task of telling my BOSS.
How will she take it? I have NO IDEA.
It officially takes me out of the running for one of the two major horse shows that I'm supposed to attend to promote our products. (Not that I'm all that upset about that, but she might be.)

I can't wait to tell my co-workers so they can stop thinking I've been coming in to work hungover for the past three weeks.
Yes I AM tired. Yes my head DOES hurt.
NO. I did NOT have a little too much to drink last night!
Plus then maybe they'll stop clucking like chickens when I have TWO donuts.
No more "I thought you were on a diet..?"
or "Isn't that fattening?"
Whatevs! I'm supposed to gain weight bitches! Jealous???
Bahahaaaa.

Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you.
Instead of having a summer BBQ this year, our boss decided she would "surprise" us with a 3 month free subscription to Weight Watchers.
I am officially the only woman in the building NOT on a diet.
I don't care what anyone says.
Pregnancy ROCKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.