Okay, here goes nothing.
Since discovering the glorious (read: terrifying) news that I have become a human incubator, I have done what any first time mother-to-be-whom-has-yet-to-tell-anyone-the-glorious-news would do: I scoured the internet for every bit of information about the first trimester of pregnancy.
Many of these websites suggest keeping a pregnancy journal, since many women forget what pregnancy felt like after they have their baby. So... since I have always wanted to start a blog, I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to do so!
I would like to apologize in advance (especially to my mom and sisters) for not telling you the instant I found out, but certain circumstances- including but not limited to- my lack of.. ahem.. a husband... kept me from doing so. I know I know, I'm living in SIN (Sorry Daddy)
So, since I haven't told anyone, and don't plan to until my first Dr's appointment confirms that I do indeed have a healthy little incubatee, I will document my sore breasts, nausea, and exhaustion, so that you all can happily read about it later!
It will be almost like you're right here with me!
Okay so here's the down low, that you'll probably already know by the time you read this, but I'll cover the basics anyway:
- I am due January 20th-ish
- I conceived April 23rd-ish
- I am 6 weeks 4 days pregnant as of today May 28th, 2010
- According to the Internet I am going to have a girl
- My boobs are HUGE
- I'm mildly nauseaus some of the time, but not to the point of tossing my biscuits and it DEFINITELY isn't stopping me from eating
- I've actually lost a few pounds (maybe because mommy isn't allowed to have beer anymore?)
- I'm dying, I tell you DYING to tell everyone I know
So there you have it. I'm going to be a Mommy!!